Monday, May 5, 2014

Tish's lovely HS senior portraits

I could hardly believe that Tish's first outfit she wore matched so well with the background that I used for my previous client.  Her pose is one that I pulled out of a clothing magazine recently.  Tish's favorite image is the second one listed.  Fortunately Tish's dad came along as he was able to lift Tish up onto the tree limb for one of her outside portraits.  How many seniors get to take portraits in a tree limb?!? :-)

Apostolic Academy's high school senior cap and gown is a beautiful royal blue and gold this year.  We photographed the tassel which is also different than what the seniors have had before.  I added it to the image below where she is holding her cap.

Tish looks absolutely lovely in her portraits and I have include some of her favorites for your viewing pleasure!








No comments:

Post a Comment