Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Marjorie's HS Senior Autumn Session

We stopped at several spots in Junction City to photograph Marjorie for her high school senior autumn session.  When we stopped at the 4H Building so she could change, I noticed some pretty leaves on the ground, and the pose of her against the tree with the pretty leave background is her favorite from the session. Marjorie, you are such a joy to photograph.  We are so looking forward to your studio session!  Included are my favorites from her session.  All of her images from her last two sessions can be viewed here.  Enjoy!










3 comments:

  1. What a treat! Thanks for the smile. Beautiful! Really love the fall colors. Go Class of 2016! PatI need to don my cap and gown and let you take my pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!Majorie is gorgeous...loves ur colors...Excellent pictures..loves all of em...Beautiful apostolic young lady...Sweet young lady too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat! Thanks for the smile. Beautiful! Really love the fall colors. Go Class of 2016! PatI need to don my cap and gown and let you take my pictures

    ReplyDelete