Monday, May 1, 2017

Destiny's cap and gown portraits

One of the benefits of being a photographer is I get to better know the seniors that are graduating and Destiny is a senior I felt privileged to get to know.  She is a lady of character and I admire her walk with God.  I love her personality and was glad she went along with the crazy faces with her cap and gown as they turned out to be one of her favorites along with the others I have included below.  They have also been added to her favorites from her previous session here. Enjoy!






2 comments:

  1. Destiny, you've always been a natural beauty, a hard worker, and a responsible lady. You're a role model to many. Love u with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur pics came out very beautiful des! Love u!
    ~Miss Q

    ReplyDelete