Friday, May 25, 2012

Country portraits in black and white

This client found us through an internet search.  She read on our website where we had plenty of beautiful landscape and wanted portraits of her darling children in black and white.  It was windy that day, so we went into the gully away from the wind.  Usually children are only good for about a half hour but we were having so much fun we were able to get some inside shots too.  I created a collage with the inside portraits and gave them a sepia tint as shown below.  Aren't they adorable?





1 comment:

  1. We truly enjoyed our photo session with Pat! I would highly reccommend her - we will be calling her again. I wanted some black and white photos and they turned out beautifully.....from capturing my children's personalities to the quality finish. We have them hanging near the entry-way of our house and my kids like to tell everyone --"See our pictures from Mrs. Smith!!".

    ReplyDelete