Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Andrea & Trey's Wedding

This wedding is the first time we photographed that we didn't get to meet the client in person beforehand.  I've never seen these colors before at a wedding, and when Andrea first told me her colors were red and navy blue, I had no idea how beautiful those colors would look.  As you can see by my favorites, those colors were beautifully decorated at their reception at the Century Plaza in Wichita.  I thought it was unique that the men's boutonniere contained a key and the bride/bridesmaids had hearts on their bouquet, and also the red and blue flags that the guests waved at the couple outside before they departed on their honeymoon.  What a blessing it was to photograph this beautiful wedding of a truly lovely couple!  Their wedding album can be viewed here.

















1 comment: