Monday, April 20, 2015

Chanté’s Outdoor HS Senior Session

It was a perfect spring day and the white puffy bushes were at their best!  I googled the bushes to see what they were called and it looks like they are  bridalwreath spiraea.  They went beautifully with the mirror image below that Chanté’s mom had in mind.  Our next spot was in green winter wheat where I took my favorite image of Chanté as she is looking off in the distance.  I like how the wind blew her skirt to give balance to the image!  The tulips in my yard were also in bloom and we used a parasol in the tulip pose to keep the sun out of her face; Chanté is actually laying on a reflector to bounce light into her eyes.  Since Chanté loves to read we ended the outdoor session with her posed with a book.  I learned during this session that if you have the book opened to a white page, it acts as a reflector on the face. We finished off her session inside the studio with her cap and gown.  Chanté and I had three sessions together and I really enjoyed the time I spent creating her high school senior portraits!  Below I have included the clients' favorite images from this last session.  Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment