Saturday, April 29, 2017

Ebony's HS Senior Session in the Studio

Ebony is a character!  She's got such a fun personality and had me laughing to tears when she sent back her proofs with little comments on the images!  She's a dog lover like me and it worked out that she got some poses with a cute little Yorkshire Terrier that kept coming in the studio to visit Ebony.  I've included some of our favorites from her studio session, but we took lots of images and you can view them all here.  Enjoy!













3 comments:

  1. Ebony, you are the light of my life and you brighten everyone's around you. I'm so proud of you and to be your mother! You make my heart sing:) Keep your smile plastered and never let anyone take your joy!! I pray you an abundance of blessings because you deserve them. Remember, Don't let the devil ride, cuz he will try to drive! Live for God with all your heart and when you've gone as far as you can go, He'll carry you the rest of the way! I love you beyond the galaxy!

    ~ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so gorgeous and your sweet spirit makes you shine all the more! Congratulations! I'm so godly proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ebony you are so gorgeous, u have smile for everyone you meet. May God always bless you.

    ReplyDelete