Monday, June 8, 2020

Andrea & Fabian's Beautiful Courthouse Wedding

I had never been to a courthouse wedding and wasn't expecting much. Only 10 of us could be in the courtroom including the judge.  Though it was quick ceremony it was the most emotional one that I've ever photographed.  I think some of that has to do with being related to the groom.😆  My grandson Fabian and his beautiful bride Andrea were so happy they both wept with joy during the ceremony that even the judge seemed to enjoy herself!  I've included some of their favorites from their wedding on Monday, June 1, 2020, and a few before and after the wedding.  We will share more from after the wedding in a separate post.  To view the wedding slideshow, click here.  Enjoy!









8 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more. CONGRATULATIONS!! Very Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabian has grown into a very handsome young man

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Thank you for sharing. They look so happy. You're such a wonderful photographer.👌👏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Andrea looks so beautiful and very happy! I'm glad Fabian makes my friend so happy! Beautiful wedding and a wonderful job to you Sis. Smith on capturing this moment so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tamara! God bless you and yours!!!

      Delete